Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Jan Carlos Guerra

Jan Carlos Guerra and I met through Instagram. During my travels from Costa Rica to Colombia, he "liked" one of my photos from a BMX contest one of my good friends held. As I check out his profile, it turns out he lives in Medellín, Colombia, one of my next stops. I immediately tell him that I will be down there soon and would love to shoot some photos or video.

Upon arrival, I contacted him where he ends up offering me a place to stay for the week with his grandmother in their humble abode. After quite an adventure of finding his place in the heart of Medellín we meet up and Jan Carlos even gets me a friend's BMX to borrow for the week! We spend the next few days riding around, going to various skateparks throughout the city.

Gracias parcero, espero que te gusta las fotos y el edit. Tuve el tiempo de mi vida!

A third of Jan Carlos' home is his room.

Out the front door. Tricentenario is the neighborhood. This is Medellín.


El Estadio park








Another park above his house

A little dude I met at the skatepark who was fond of my camera. He has good taste

Castilla Park

Puro estilo




Jan Carlos Guerra from On The Real Media on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment